New Delhi, March 11 (ANI): The pending question of who will be the next chief minister of Uttarakhand remained a mystery after central lawmakers of Congress party, Harish Rawat and Vijay Bahuguna met health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad at his residence in New Delhi today. Speaking to mediapersons after the meeting, Vijay Bahuguna, said that the decision of choosing the chief minister would be taken by Congress chief, Sonia Gandhi.
Sonia to decide Uttarakhand CM
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One
- Business Latest News: Sony to Assess Spin-off Proposal for Entertainment Business
- Latest Business News: "Hands-Off": The Impossible Promise
- Cannes presents: "The Great Beauty" by P. Sorrentino
- Economy of the United States Latest News: Best Buy, Carnival, Saks Are Big Movers