New Delhi, February 22 (ANI): West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and expressed her objection to the National Counter Terrorism Centre. Addressing mediapersons after the meeting, Banerjee said that NCTC will disturb the federal structure of the country. She said the Prime Minister had assured her that the concerns will be looked into and that he had instructed the Home Minister to consult state governments. She also said the Prime Minister has agreed that the new counter terror agency will not swing into operation on March 1, as announced, till state governments are consulted.
Mamata meets PM, says NCTC anti federal
- Sri Lanka is a dangerous team: MS Dhoni – Part 2
- Sri Lanka is a dangerous team: MS Dhoni – Part 1
- fifa also wants india to host u-17 wc, says chhetri
- Champions Trophy: Dhoni’s men practice ahead of semi-final clash against Sri Lanka
- SC to hear PIL for curbing official work on private internet providers