New Delhi, April 13 (ANI): Criticising actor Shah Rukh Khan’s detention at a New York airport today union Parliamentary Affairs Minister Rajiv Shukla has said that it is high time the US review its security system. Meanwhile, Minister of State for External Affairs Preneet Kaur also reacted strongly and reiterated that an apology is really not enough and External Minister SM Krishna has already made that point quite clear to United States.
Government slams SRK S detention
- Dhanush & Sonam Kapoor title video song – Raanjhanaa
- Sunrisers beat Royals, cement place for play-offs
- ‘Aurangzeb’ Review: Mesmering, well-cast family drama of flawed people
- Lootera Sawaar Loon Video Song – Official – Ranveer Singh, Sonakshi Singh
- More skeletons tumble out as IPL spot fixing investigations progress