New Delhi, April 17 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party chief Nitin Gadkari today hailed the party s win, while attributing the victory to good governance given by BJP, as they retain all the three Delhi municipal corporations with majority. Calling it a huge victory, Gadkari said that the results reflected the anger towards poor governance and rampant corruption by the Congress party. With the triumph, Gadkari expressed confidence for their win in the upcoming Delhi state assembly elections and the general elections scheduled in 2014.
BJP hails win in three Delhi corporations
- Haven’t heard from Brand post-divorce: Katy Perry
- Surveillance programmes thwarted terror plots: US NSA chief
- Yahoo! Finance Headlines – Federal Government, Google, Adobe Systems, US Federal Reserve, Carl Icahn
- Financial Times Headlines – Sprint, Icahn, Senate, US Federal Reserve, Angelina Jolie
- Uganda research lab hopes to create food revolution