Intense body odour is never considered as a desirable characteristic in the company of others. The beginning of body odour is getting sweat that makes you smell badly. Others will definitely feel keeping you at a distance if you do not take some measures to control your body odour.
Try out the following tips to prevent unpleasant body odour.
- Wash away sweat using a deodorant soap twice a day.
- Soon after bath, after drying well, apply an underarm antiperspirant suitable to your skin.
- Shave your underarm regularly to prevent the accumulation of bacteria and reduce odour.
- Rub tea tree oil underarms to avoid too much sweat.
- Washing clothes in Borax, a natural laundry sdetergent is found helpful to get rid of body odour in used clothes.
- In some cases, medical diagnosis and treatment would help to prevent body odour because it can be caused by certain health issues.
- Wear only cotton clothes during summer, when you get more sweat.
- Use a mild baby powder in areas of heavy perspiration when you go out.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to improve the body’s detoxification system which in turn will reduce intense body odour.
- Never use clothes for a second time if you have the problem of unpleasant body odour.
- Never use socks repeatedly to avoid foot odour. Use only cotton socks.
It is very important that you smell pleasant to others.