If you have symptoms of Asthma even after taking your regular medications, some of the following home remedies can be helpful. However, it is not advisable to stop any of your prescribed medication.
- Drink a cup of strong warm black coffee when you have breathing problem.
- Drink a glass of warm water mixed with a teaspoon of honey and 3 teaspoons of lime juice after every large meal.
- Include 4 teaspoon of blueberry squash in your daily diet.
- Try drinking cabbage juice on a daily basis.
- Drink a lot of water to avoid flares.
- Keep your head a bit elevated while sleeping at night and sleep on your sides to get easy breathing.
- Do not sleep soon after having food. Stay awake at least for an hour after your food. This will help in suppressing heart burn.
- Using a vaporizer once a week will help in clearing the lungs.
- Boil 8 cloves of garlic in half a cup of milk and drink at night.
- Prepare the soup of drumstick leaves by boiling 1 cup of leaves in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Drink when it is warm adding a little salt and 2 teaspoons of lime juice. Consuming it daily will be helpful in treating asthma.
Doing more exercise and improving your lung capacity is the best approach to treat asthma. Say NO to smoking also matters a lot.